This was an easy & tasty casserole, My girls also loved it, which makes it a win win! I served it with green beans and buttermilk biscuits, which was a great combination. I have to admit that I forgot to buy the cream of chicken so I had to use the cream of mushroom that I had in the pantry. I think it was still great! 6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts 6 slices Swiss cheese 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup 1/4 cup milk 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix (Pepperidge Farm Herb Blend is good) 1/4 cup butter Preheat oven to 350. Arrange chicken in 12x8x2 baking dish. Top with Swiss cheese slices. Combine soup and milk and stir well. Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix. Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs. Bake for 50 minutes and enjoy!
I had some ground venison and ground pork that had to be used and was craving based potatoes and gravy. This sounded like a winter. And it was good. I served out with green peas. Mmmm. PREP TIME 15 minutes COOK TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 30 minutes SERVINGS 6 servings Ingredients 1 pound lean ground beef 1 small onion diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 3 tablespoons flour 1 cup milk 1 can beef consume Instructions Brown ground beef, onion and garlic until no pink remains. Do not drain. You should have some fat in the bottom of the skillet, if not, add 1 tablespoon butter or oil. Stir in Worcestershire. Stir in flour and allow to cook 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Serve over biscuits or mashed potatoes....
I have a collection of nuts that are probably on the stale side that I wanted to use up. So off to Google I went to find a recipe that used ground nuts. This one fit the ticket. I have the dough in the fridge and baked a few cookies the other night. They were a bit salty but otherwise delish so I recommend omitting the salt if your nuts are salted. I have removed it from the ingredient list and added a comment in the directions. They baked very soft and fluffy. Very tasty! 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats 3/4 c. Flour 1 c ground nuts 1 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 t baking soda 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature 2/3 c brown sugar 1 large egg 1 t vanilla Combine the oats, flour, ground nuts, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Cream together the softened butter and brown sugar on medium-high speed until the mixture is light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally as needed. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat on medium spee...
Comments
Post a Comment