Laundry detergent

 Yeah this doesn’t fit into my typical recipe box but I want to record it here for future reference. I just made my second batch. I liked it. It worked well and I like that I know what’s in it. I got the original recipe from lizmarieblog and just eliminated the scent part  

4 lb 12 oz Borax

3 bars Fels-Naptha soa

4 lb baking soda

1 box arm & hammer super washing soda {laundry Isle}

4 lbs Oxy Clean


Mix all in a garbage bag to mix then put into storage container.  Use 2 tablespoons per load.  If you have a large load you may want to use rounded tablespoons. This recipe removed stains, left clothes clean, & my whites were bright but I do still use bleach on my whites  the original recipe calls for Laundry softener cyrstals for scent  Yeah scents are nice but I am not a fan as it’s just more chemicals  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Chicken Casserole

No Bake Chocolate bars

Euroflex Monster Floor Steam Cleaner Blue EZ1