Peanut Butter

I've been wanting to make peanut butter for quite some time now.  I think my desire started when seeing the machine in the isle at Whole Foods.  After seeing a link to this post, I had to try it.  After making it I realize you really don't need a recipe.  But, I have to give a shout out to Avery at Averie Cooks.  She has taken pics along the entire process.  If I had not read her step by step description of how the butter will look, I would have thrown in the towel and marked it as a kitchen fail.  My next step is to experiment with the nuts used and additives.  It was simple and tasty. 

Check out the process here: http://www.averiecooks.com/2012/07/homemade-peanut-butter.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Chicken Casserole

Moravian Chicken Pie

Baked Oatmeal