Swiss Chicken Casserole



This was an  easy & tasty casserole, My girls also loved it, which makes it a win win!  I served it with green beans and buttermilk biscuits, which was a great combination.  I have to admit that I forgot to buy the cream of chicken so I had to use the cream of mushroom that I had in the pantry.  I think it was still great! 

6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
1/4 cup milk
2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix 
        (Pepperidge Farm Herb Blend is good)
1/4 cup butter

Preheat oven to 350.  Arrange chicken in 12x8x2 baking dish.  Top with Swiss cheese slices.  Combine soup and milk and stir well.  Spoon mixture over chicken and sprinkle with stuffing mix.  Drizzle butter or margarine over crumbs.  Bake for 50 minutes and enjoy!

Comments

  1. Oh wow. My mom just made this for me this weekend for my birthday! Its a family favorite although we call it "Chicken Sh*t"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way it was very good! I used about 2 lbs chicken I think next time I will use a little less.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you make the stuffing mix first or sprinkle it over dry?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moravian Chicken Pie

Scones from sourdough starter