Nordic Naturals Omega 3 - Children's

Children's DHA 250 mg Strawberry Flavor By Nordic Naturals

I have tried a few different Omega 3 supplements for my daughter.  I happened upon Nordic Naturals brand supplements and, after reading many many reviews, decided I would buy a bottle of the chewable.  I first tried the Gummy Worms.  These were a huge hit in my house.  The thing I always wonder is what is really in the gummy supplements.  The problem is that my daughter is very picky  with vitamins.  If I don't get the gummy kind, she won't take them.  Henceforth, I tried the gummy worms.  At $25 for 30 gummies, I was open to another type.  Since the gummies were a hit, I thought I would stick to the same brand and try the Nordic Naturals Strawberry Chewable Children's supplement.  After only one tab, I was told that these are not good.  I had my non picky daughter try it and she as well said they tasted bad.   We have moved on to other types in hopes of finding a less expensive but liked alternative.  To be continued...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Chicken Casserole

Moravian Chicken Pie

Scones from sourdough starter