DIY Tube-Yogurt

I am trying to find a way of letting my kids have gogurt in their lunch but I am a bit turned off when I read what is in these.  So, to the internet I went to find a copy cat recipe.  This is what I found.  I'll give it a try as soon as I get some plain yogurt.

Homemade Copycat Gogurt

Yields 5 tubes
What you need:
  • 1 Cup Plain Yogurt
  • 1 Cup chopped Strawberries
  • 1 Banana
  • 1 Tbsp Gelatin
  • Pack of Zipzicles (Purchase here)
Directions:
Place your yogurt, strawberries, bananas and gelatin and blend in a food processor until everything is blended nicely.  Using a funnel and fill each Zipzicle with the gogurt and seal.  Place them in the freezer until they’re ready to be consumed.  These Zipzicle are so affordable and you can get a pack of 36, which means gogurt for the kids and healthy on the go snacks for adults!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Chicken Casserole

Moravian Chicken Pie

Baked Oatmeal