Caramel corn pops

 I have a memory of my mom making this when I was a kid and everyone going daffy over it. Not sure why I was the only one I didn’t like it but wanted to include on here so that they can be shared with others.  I am not sure what Geiser’s corn pops are versus Kellogg’s corn Pops. But wanted to include it as the recipe is written by my mom and Irene Kaps

1/2 lb butter

2 c brown sugar

1/2 c white Karo syrup

1/2 t salt

1/2 t baking soda

11iz bag Geisers Corn Pops


Combine butter, brown sugar, syrup and salt into a large kennel and heat until it starts to boil. When bubbly, add Instr in baking soda. One for me, pour over corn pops in large bowl and mixUntil thoroughly coded. Put on two cookie sheets and bake for one hour at 200°. Immediately after taking out of oven break into individual pieces. Makes about 6 quarts. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swiss Chicken Casserole

Moravian Chicken Pie

Baked Oatmeal